Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I miss my native home !

I miss my native home ,
becoz i feel me here alone !
the joyish dayz gone ,
i miss the dayz ,when i was with my thrown !!

I was the king of wisdom ,
and all frnz were with me at my home !
I miss all the dayz ,
in which we used to play with frnz !!

My college dayz began ,
the new life style began ,
although its joyful
but I miss the dayz of my native home !!

There were no fear of world ,
no jealousy with frnz ,
but now , the frnz who meets ,
all are with his jealousy thrown !!

I forgot ,where my innocence gone ,
from where my selfishness come,
whenever i feel about all those things ,
I miss my childhood dayz again
and I miss my native home !!

prashant"pikku"
28th may 2009
00:57AM

2 comments:

  1. it's good express of experience which is given by life. I am impress with that effort. lage rahiye sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy tochy bhai jaan .

    ReplyDelete